Thursday, December 13, 2007

Heard on the Radio on My Way Into Work...

"Humboldt County, Home of the Nation's Highest Gas Prices."

Really, is this something to brag about? Really?

Sometimes I really really wonder why it is I live here. I've met some wonderful people, but I've also met some really really crazy/lazy/weird/eccentric people and it seems this area attracts them like flies. And this area attracts flies like flies too. Which is just yucky.

Now I just sound judgmental, don't I? Well I'm tired and crabby today. I've been fighting something for weeks now and my immune system, while it hasn't succumbed to it, is TIRED of FIGHTING. I almost would rather just succumb to whatever flu bug is trying to bring me down and just get it over with. Almost.

Since I'm clearly in a complaining mood right now, I will tell you what winter is for. It's for making the bugs and spiders go away. Maybe it's so cold your body hurts back in Wisconsin, but here the bugs are around all the time. All the time!

Really really.

No comments: