Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm Still Alive!

OK so I have finally moved. It has taken much longer than we had anticipated and hoped. But now it is done (except for all the unpacking but we are working on that day by day, slowly but surely).

I have emailed as many people as I can think of off the top of my head my new addresses but if you did not receive the memo realize that my brain may have reached its capacity and please don't take it personally. If you are reading this blog, chances are I really love you. Or you really love me. Or both. Or else I'm just an intriguing freak of nature to you. Or something else I just couldn't guess right now. But what I'm getting at is that you should pretty please contact me if you did not receive my new mailing address. Unless you don't have my new phone number. But you should at least have my email address. Or, you know, comment on here!

I will send pictures soon and more details as well. One thing I can think of right now is that the price you pay for not living with roommates anymore is increased rent and that means no home internet connection right now - can't afford extra frivolities like that. So I'm on my lunch break at work. This complicates things a bit. There is a sweet little coffee shop within walking distance from my house with free wi-fi and all that jazz. It's called Hank's. The coffee house not the wireless connection. Although then I run the risk of buying silly things like vanilla steamers, which they make just right there, but as Mike loves to point out, you are paying $2 for a glass of milk.

But anyway. I'm still here. I think that was the main point of this post.

Cheers!!

2 comments:

Laurie Stark said...

Oh, to pay only $2 for a glass of milk! Oh, New York. I do love steamers.

West Coast Midwestern said...

Actually after I wrote this I went to Hank's and ordered just a large vanilla steamer (no snacks or anything to go with it) and it was $4! That is just ridiculous. I guess I don't pay that close of attention to how much things cost when I buy several things at once. Oops!