Friday, January 18, 2008

Three, Count 'em, Three Excellent Things About Today

1) I have Fridays off so I get to do fun things like rearrange my living room and clean stuff and run important errands (well, rearranging my living room is fun).
2) The sun is out! And there's no wind, so it feels like almost 50 degrees! I had the front door open while I cleaned this morning and I was only wearing a teeshirt (and pants) and wasn't cold at all!
3) I bought a couch on Craigslist (for cheap!) on Wednedsay and Mike helped me move the living room around today and now my apartment is finally cute and comfortably livable!
4) I know I said three but I just thought of another thing! I have the internet at home now! That could also be bad.

Yay!

Here are some pictures of my insanely tiny but (finally!) cute apartment:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The outside still needs a little work, but...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's where my car is parked, next to the barn where the cows hang out:
Photobucket

Edited 1.19.08 to add a few more pics:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trying to keep the main living area warm with a space heater, these are the doors to the bathroom, our bedroom, the linen closet (uber skinny door) and the "spare" bedroom (aka walk-in closet). I just thought it looked sort of cool:
Photobucket
(The angle is from sitting at our little eating "nook".)

Hope you enjoyed this episode of our tiny adorable apartment as much as I do.

3 comments:

Laurie Stark said...

Your apartment is SO cute! I even really like the outside (that's a great color). I'm glad you posted these pictures so that I can imagine you in your new setting...

West Coast Midwestern said...

Aw, thanks! I like it too! I know, it only took me nearly a year of living out here to post pictures of where I live. Oh well, TODAY I am officially proud of where I live! It may not be much, but it's home to me.

Charmingly Feisty said...

wow, that's amazing! you make it look so warm and comfy even though it's so small. I like the outside too!