Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I Get to Help People For a Living

OK I'll let the website speak for the organization I'm now proud to be a part of; it is called Humboldt Area Foundation and its website is here.

I oversee and advocate for the Angel Fund, which provides money for low-income families and individuals who need assistance in paying for health- and medical-related expenses; and also the Angel Dental Fund, which helps pay for dental needs of children.

I work two days per week at Humboldt Area Foundation and three days per week at Redwood Coast Music Festivals. After my assistant director gig at Blues by the Bay mid July I will go full time at Humboldt Area Foundation.

I feel like I've found my niche.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betsy's so happy for you! I'm glad you seem to have found your way! Keep in touch; do you still have my cell number? You can call me any time. :)

XO

Laurie Stark said...

you = awesome

Jessica Krug said...

Congrats, Naomi! I am very proud of you, and I´m certain that you will learn more than you can imagine in this new job. Keep up the good work!