Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Visitors from Another Planet

And that planet is Wisconsin.

Don't worry, they are not really aliens, and I'm not really funny. I can live with that.

This is the blog where I announce with glee that Hayley and Dan, my sis and her boyfriend for anyone who might not know (why wouldn't you know?!?), are coming to visit me in A FEW SHORT DAYS and it's just not going to feel real until I pick them up at the airport! But I'm so excited to see their faces, I can hardly stand it.

I AM BESIDE MYSELF!

WITH GLEE!

In the meantime, I have to try and focus on work. Learning a new job is hard enough, but make that learning-a-new-job-while-going-into-crunch-time-on-the-other-new-job-that-I-just-felt-like-I-got-the-hang-of and YIKES I am more than whelmed, i.e. overwhelmed.

Yeah, not funny. I know.

3 comments:

Russell said...

Hope you get whelmed soon!

I cannot resist the call of puns.

Anonymous said...

I think you're funny.

West Coast Midwestern said...

Oh my fans and my friends :-D, Russell and Betsy, I loves ya. Thanks mucho for your support.