Monday, June 4, 2007

I Got Another Job!

I haven't been on here in a while... busy with work, blah blah blah, same story different day or something like that.

But anyway, I had the strangest thing happen, strange because it's never happened to me before, not because it's actually odd: I'll have to tell you later, i.e. look at this post's title for a big "clue"/the answer. And why it's strange/odd? Again, I'll add details later.

But no worries about my assistant director job at the music festival non-profit; things are going absolutely wonderfully there - I'll explain the circumstances and details later/soon! I just didn't want y'all to think I gave up on this thing.

Love and Stuff,

2 comments:

Reverend AC said...

Hey! If this is a 'job' rolling hobos, I have to tell you that that is only technically considered a hobby.

Congratulations on the secret job, Naomi!

West Coast Midwestern said...

OMG, you have no idea about the potential there is around here for that "hobby." I'm actually scared to walk the streets of the business district around here. California is very much a different world than Wisconsin, so far what I've seen.

Thanks on the public congrats for the secret job. I revealed a bit more, so you should check it out.

SQUIG SPAG!!!!