Sunday, July 8, 2007

Blues Festival Update

Mike is making pretty glass things for his vendor booth that he and his buddies Gabe and Ryan are having at "my" Blues Festival. I'm sitting next to him for moral support and important design suggestions that he most likely ignores. I'm also modeling one of his recent pendants, which is like his Humboldt County Goo Ball marble style, incorporated into a pendant. It's pretty kickass.

The festival is next weekend, the 14th and 15th, and I'm both nervous and excited. Starting tomorrow, it's going to be mayhem, lots of last-minute things, lots of running around, lots of people coming and going. The day before the festival, as well as both Saturday and Sunday will be long days and I will have to work hard. But I'm looking forward to meeting this challenge. I am up for it.

Oh and just in case you don't know what his Humboldt County Goo Ball marble style is, here is a picture for reference:

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey Kiddo, thanks for the comment on my page. I'm finally figuring out how to use this blog software. Love the blue goo glass. Hope all is well in NorCal.