Thursday, April 23, 2009

House Update

We signed the lease today, got the keys, took a tour of our newly refurbished home, and I am elated! It is gorgeous; it is fabulous! I have a real home! I am thrilled to be able to extend invitations to friends and family and have a home in which to entertain and provide hospitality. THRILLED! It's been a long time coming, which only makes it feel all the more rewarding.

Next week early in the week we are taking a road trip down the coast for business, which we had planned before we even answered the ad for this house. Everything is in order, so we are still going. When we get back we are moving! So May for us is about all kinds of new beginnings, and it is a very exciting time out here!

I can't wait to show you pictures of my new home! It's fabulous!

If I can get through my to-do list today, I will have an etsy store ready for you! Gotta keep the pace: back to it!

Don't forget about the contest: there will be cool prizes for the winners, and it only takes a minute of your time to enter!

2 comments:

mle said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see the pictures. You must be on top of the world :)

West Coast Midwestern said...

Thanks, Em! Yes I am!