Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Open Fire Glass Art has a new Web Address: WarrenArtGlass.com

Hey Folks,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to my contest and raffle. We have decided on a web address.

We are: warrenartglass.com

(You do not have to use any capital letters when typing in the web address.)

We decided this name covers the basic concepts that we need and want to cover, is properly pithy (mikewarrenglassart.com, etc. was feeling too cumbersome), and also leaves room for growth (when other members of The Warren Family want to be featured on the site, for instance).

As for the contest results, we are moving to a new house TODAY AND TOMORROW (YAY!) and setting up a new studio space as well as all kinds of other things going on. I have your beautiful prize(s) put in a safe place so I can find them as soon as the Big Move is over. If I have time to do photos today I will so you can all drool over the prospects.

And then as soon as we are moved I will pick the prize winner(s), post the pictures, contact the winner(s) for mailing addresses, and announce it all. And then I will send you your beautiful glass art.

In the meantime, thank you for your understanding! Poor timing on my part, but I really wanted to get a new domain name taken care of, and get rid of all the icky ads at the top of our web page. So now they are gone, we are so official and what-not, and we are happy!

Peace and Love!

No comments: