Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm Having a Contest, with Prizes!

Hey Y'all,

Okay, so I am having a contest to pick out our domain name for our website.

To see details go to:

http://openfireglass.webs.com/apps/blog/

And VOTE!

If you vote, you will be entered into the raffle. If you come up with your own name, and we end up using it, you will win an amazing piece of glass art FOR FREE!

I will let this run through the end of the week, I do believe. I will keep you posted.

UPDATE:

The raffle/contest will go until Friday 4/24 at midnight, and the results will be announced Saturday morning!

ANOTHER UPDATE (Saturday, April 25 at 6:30PM):

Okay, this is probably unfair or something, but the contest is being extended, because we are moving, and we are taking a road trip in two days and we are busy busy busy. Plus I am not 100% on any of the entries so far. And so, I think I need to get moved (which is happening Friday the 1st of May!), and then I can re-visit this whole thing.

The prizes are cool though, so it'll be worth it. And everyone who first entered will get special consideration, though you CAN still enter, and you can still win!

How is that for an incredibly informal contest?

Maybe I should post some pics of what you stand to win to motivate those of you who have not yet entered... We'll see. Maybe it'll be a surprise...

No comments: