Thursday, May 8, 2008

You Can Buy One-of-a-Kind Art on eBay

Click links below to view some of Mike's art glass on eBay right now:

Jellyfish Pendant #1

Jellyfish Pendant #2


Jellyfish Pendant #3

Until now, these jellyfish pendants have only been available in local galleries and shops, where they fly off the shelves they are so popular.

Click more links below to see some of Mike's other pendants we have up right now:

Asymmetrical Dichroic Fractal Borosilicate (Pyrex) Pendant

Sideways Oval Dichroic Fractal Borosilicate (Pyrex) Pendant

Lily Pad Flower Millefiore Borosilicate Pendant


Round Dichroic Fractal Borosilicate Pendant


Round Dichroic Fractal Borosilicate Pendant #2


Lot of 14 Lampworked Beads and Pendants

And then of course, here are some of Mike's marbles up for sale:

Optic Flower Millefiore Borosilicate (Pyrex) Marble

Inside Out Dichroic Borosilicate Marble

Inside out Dichroic Contemporary Marble


Seven other marbles already sold/auctions are over. We plan on putting up more auctions shortly. I'm working on more pendants in the moment. Mike is at work making more marbles, or so I'm told. I'll let you know when I get my own techniques down and something I make is worth listing on eBay.

Oh, and I GUARANTEE YOU, if you buy one of his jellyfish pendants, you will be really glad you did! (I am shameless, I know, hitting up my own friends and family this way. Oh well!)

1 comment:

Charmingly Feisty said...

Those jellyfish are amazing! I can see why he can't keep them in stock.

I'm waiting to see your work, what a great skill to have.