Monday, May 14, 2007

The Country Store (Friday, May 11)

Went to work with Mike. Talked to Grandma on the phone. She leaves on her train trip tomorrow. Went to McIntosh Country Store while Mike was in Glass House next door. Enjoyed fresh cup of coffee and organic dried whole banana. Mike joined me and we dined on beef tip sandwich (Mike) and garlic and olive oil tofu with homemade pesto noodles (me). Bought a slice of pumpkin bread to go. Everything at Country Store is freshly made right there. Much of it is organic. Went for a walk down the street to the convenience store. I can't remember and did not write down much/anything else. So The End.

P.S. I also left a message/voice mail on the machine at the jazz and blues music festival place. That is the main job I am trying to get.

No comments: