Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A New Month Means New State Registration

My plates have expired on my Nissan. This means I have to go get California plates now. I wonder if I could get a vanity plate that says Made in WI. I wonder if I would really want to do that. I'm rather proud of Wisconsin and always have been.

Why is that? Perhaps it's because they know the appropriate amount of cheese to put on their pizza, making them the TRUE dairy state, in my book?

Maybe it's just because I was ... made there.

Happy May, y'all. It marks the beginning of my third month here out west. It means summer is right around the corner. It means longer, easier days. It means I'm about to move from mid-twenties to ... gasp ... I can't even say it. I think I'll stick with mid-twenties for as long as possible. (Why do we do that? I've always loved growing older. When does that stop?)

No comments: