Monday, September 22, 2008

FINALLY! Here are the pictures of my summer trip to WISCONSIN! Yahoo!

I don't claim these to be in any particular order. I had a hard enough time putting Earthdance into order, and that trip was a week ago. My trip to Wisconsin took place during the month of June. Today is the first day of Fall. Sorry it took me so long.

Without further adieu (I'd hope not!), MY LOVELY WISCONSIN TRIP PHOTO ALBUM:

Cookout at Ben and Stacie's (pictures by Stacie):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mmmmmmm, brats and potato salad, mmmmmmmmmm:
Photobucket

Photobucket

I think Benny might have taken this one of Stacie:
Photobucket

Avery's field trip to the Henry Vilas Zoo:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mike and Anya's adorable new house (at night); and the top of my rental car:
Photobucket

When I would try to sleep at night, Amourette would remind me that it was her time now, and that the porch room is actually her room:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My "porch room" that Hayley and Dan made for me - it was the perfect place to stay!:
Photobucket

The mess is all me:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Newspaper over the windows for maximum privacy:
Photobucket

Photobucket

I spent a lot of time with Hayley and Dan and their cat, Amourette:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ben came over sometimes:
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a debate about some song being in some movie or some such thing:
Photobucket

I think Ben was dancing as proof that he was right:
Photobucket

Going out with Hayley and Dan:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hayley looked radiant:
Photobucket

This is obviously what happens when you request a man to cooperate for a picture:
Photobucket

He made up for it:
Photobucket

We were at Jolly Bob's:
Photobucket

They just take such cute pictures; I can't help it:
Photobucket

Strolling:
Photobucket

Mural on Willy Street:
Photobucket

Poster for Stephen Marley Show on the door of Jamerica:
Photobucket

Hayley and Dan either trying to leave or resting in the car or hiding from my camera/me, probably all three:
Photobucket

Speaking of how cool Jamerica is:
Photobucket

Photobucket

More strolling (see, they got back out of the car):
Photobucket

Something in somebody's yard:
Photobucket

Sitting on a bench by the lake that may or may not be in somebody's yard, either that or public property:
Photobucket

Can you see the lake in the background? And the pretty sky from the sunset:
Photobucket

Hayley:
Photobucket

A maypole(?) in somebody's yard:
Photobucket

We walked by this park, which obviously calls for me taking a picture of Hayley next to the sign (this was totally my weird idea, as if that is necessary to say):
Photobucket

I always wondered:
Photobucket

Hot Nuts:
Photobucket

Thinking about Hot Nuts (this is not ambiguous, please only take it at face value):
Photobucket

Girls:
Photobucket

Bartender posing by Hot Nuts so I can take his picture, and no, I did not make this request, nor did I want a picture:
Photobucket

Some other patron decided to buy me some Hot Nuts since I was so obsessed with the concept (that being a gumball machine that keeps the nuts hot):
Photobucket

Picking out tunes on the jukebox:
Photobucket

Recognize that guy?:
Photobucket

I think here I am in awe of the list of Wisconsin brews on the marker board, something I don't see when out on the town in California:
Photobucket

Where we were:
Photobucket

Driving home (see the Capitol building!?):
Photobucket

I think I was trying to take a picture of me with the Capitol, but it didn't work:
Photobucket

Aw:
Photobucket

Aw:
Photobucket

Oh, look, there's the Capitol again; I don't know how it got there:
Photobucket

Hayley no longer capable of properly humoring me:
Photobucket

We were watching The Beatles' HELP!:
Photobucket

My adorable rental car (I loved the color!):
Photobucket

Walking down the bike trail with Benny:
Photobucket

The start of the Tornado Warning Day:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eeesh. (It looked worse in real life.):
Photobucket

To Be Continued... Stay tuned for Part II to come to a blog near you soon (it's THIS ONE).

No comments: