Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Part II of My Summer Trip to Wisconsin in Pictures

What better way to start off Part II of the Wisconsin pictures than with this (I believe it's called The Margarator, and with good reason):
Photobucket
It's my aunt and uncle's and it came in quite handy when the family was together and feeling festive, which was this day.

Kids:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cousins, aunts and uncles:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Grandpa and Grandson (each other, not mine - my uncle and 2nd cousin):
Photobucket

Niece:
Photobucket

Brother-in-Law, Grandma (right) and Great Aunt (middle) - and let me tell you, she is GREAT:
Photobucket

Little Ham Niece:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Proud Aunt:
Photobucket

Another Proud Aunt:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Brother:
Photobucket

Cousins:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sister and Sister-in-Law:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Eating Time:
Photobucket

Kid Table:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Playing cards:
Photobucket


Cousin H being told to share or something like that (he appears to be deciding if this so-called "sharing" is worth his time):
Photobucket

Nephew being silly and telling me to take his picture hiding in the bed:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is one of my favorites:
Photobucket

This is one of my other favorites:
Photobucket

This is my niece saying "Take my picture," and then making a funny face every time I click the button:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looking at Mike's pretty glass:
Photobucket

Photobucket

My sister brought cupcakes with giant plastic ants on them:
Photobucket

Photobucket

My mom's new seashell on her hearth:
Photobucket

After a lot of stormy not-so-fun weather, there was a rainbow:
Photobucket

Can you see the faint second rainbow next to the first one?
Photobucket

And that is my family trip to Wisconsin! It was such a nice time! I look forward to bringing Mike with me the next time I come so that I don't have to spend time missing anybody and can just enjoy my time with friends and family.

2 comments:

Laurie Stark said...

The light in all of these pictures is amazing! Who's gorgeous house is this??

West Coast Midwestern said...

This, Fair Laurie, is the house I grew up in. It's my mom and dad's house, and they have been remodeling it together for a few years now - it is FABULOUS and when I'm there I want to stay there forever.