Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Blue M&M 's

This is the conversation that just occurred at my house, less than five minutes ago:

Naomi: HEY! Don't eat all the m&m's!

Mike: Don't worry, I saved you all the blue ones.

Naomi: My mom used to save me all the blue ones too... not because I like blue, but because they were the fakest.

Mike: Yeah...

Awwwwwwwwww. My mom and Mike are both trying to poison me by simultaneously protecting themselves. I feel so warm and mushy inside. Perhaps because of all the Blue 40 I have eaten in my lifetime...

Hey, I just read the ingredient list, and unless Yellow 6, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5, Red 40, Yellow 6 Lake, and Yellow 5 Lake are by some strange science more natural than Blue 1 Lake, Blue 1, and Blue 2 Lake I'd say Mom and Mike are JUST as fake as me. So hah!

No comments: