Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wandering Around Town

After Mike and I got home from the grocery store, and after we made ourselves some coffee and food, we decided we wanted to go to this other store on another street. So we put our outdoor gear back on and trekked over to this other store, on Myrtle Avenue, just in case you were wondering.

We wandered around hand-in-hand like a couple of teenagers. The last time I did this, I was actually a teenager (without a driver's license, mind you). I love this. This is wonderful. Instead of driving all over the place whenever we decide we want to do something we try as much as possible to find a solution within reasonable walking distance. And then we walk there. And we both enjoy it so much! I know this, because some days Mike says, "C'mon, you know if we go for a walk we'll both feel better." And then other days I say that very same thing to Mike. It's like we take turns being the motivator. And we both reap the benefits.

Oh, I love this life and I love this man. And I love wandering around town with him.

No comments: