Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Saturday, March 17

Friday was pretty uneventful though it was warm and sunny and perfect weather for walking on the beach - Mike had to do stuff around the house to clean/get ready for my stuff to move here plus trying to get his glass studio set up here so he can blow glass again ASAP. I was on hand to help but he didn't want/need it. I sat in the sunny backyard with Sarah and talked for a while, and I did a few chores around the house. I called ABF/the freight company that has my stuff. It'll arrive on Monday. We didn't make it to the beach but there are no longer bike parts in the bedroom and things are starting to get put away. So that's alright.

So today, Saturday. I feel pretty good with bouts of homesickness. This morning the kids got dropped off at 9AM. They love my funny little hamster. He doesn't appear to try to bite Kaya. I think she's a hamster whisperer.

No comments: