Saturday, April 21, 2007

Another Rainy Saturday

So it's raining again on a Saturday. We went to the farmers market anyway. For a little while. It was still going in spite of the rain. There was even a band playing.

What I learned is that fruit is not in season here. But lots of herbs and greenery and flowers are. And leeks!

So I hope next Saturday the farmers market will be full of sunshine. Because that is always more fun. I'm anticipating making this a weekly event, spending Saturday mornings at the Arcata farmers market. It runs through November 17.

In other news, I'm still trying to finish my resume. It is so boring. I wish someone would just hand me a job on a silver spoon. What? That doesn't happen? Darn.

Well I've got 8-10 jobs that sound interesting and 2-3 that I would really really really really (really) love to have. So I have to get this resume done. Just suck it up, Naomi. That's what grown-ups do.

We are going to Mike's friends' house tonight. I'm excited. We stay in way too much.

No comments: