Thursday, April 26, 2007

Yes, I Realize This Constitutes Bragging, and Well, I Don't Care

So I emailed a former English teacher from (technical) college. I asked her if she 1) remembered me from the time I was her student in 2000 and 2) if I could use her as a job reference (again - I believe she's been on my resume since 2000, and has been a reference for at least two other jobs).

This is my teacher's reply, verbatim:

"What good news! Of course I remember you. You are indelibly imprinted in my mind as my BEST student in 20 years of teaching at MATC. I would be happy to serve as a reference.

"I wish you the very best and hope you will continue to let me know what you are doing. I'll be happy to help in any way I can. Best of luck, JS"



Thissomademywholeweeklikeyoudontevenknow.

3 comments:

Charmingly Feisty said...

Dayum, that is so awesome! I knew you rocked!

Laurie Stark said...

Wow, that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

that ROCKS!!!! you are completely unforgettable xoxoxox