Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Beaches

So I went to Clam Beach on Friday. I really liked it there. I don't have pictures. But I took plenty of pictures at Clam Beach when Mike and I went there in January. It's much warmer there now though. Either way, I forgot how pleasant it was there. The sand is smoother and I could see it being one that you would go to for sunbathing activities (i.e. lying on a beach towel with a book and soaking up the sun).

Thursday I went to Samoa Dunes, which is my "usual" beach (it's the closest one to my house). I am going to ride my bicycle there ASAP. It should be about a 25-minute bicycle ride.

Today we are going to a beach in Loleta. I forget the name of the beach. But it's a really pretty one. Loleta, incidentally, is where the cheese factory is located. Mmmmmmm. They have free samples, like 30-something of them. And the cheese is definitely just as good as in Wisconsin. Yes, I realize this is, like, blasphemy or something. Well. I just say it like I see it.

So anyway. I'm supposed to be doing my yoga and then showering and getting ready to go. So that means I gotta go. We didn't go to Mike's friends' house last night but we are going this afternoon. They live in Loleta. :-)

Have a pretty day, y'all. It's 80 in Wisconsin, I noticed. Slightly jealous. It's 50-something here. But sunny.

No comments: