Monday, April 30, 2007

Bicycle! (Saturday, April 28)

I did it! I rode my bicycle! We were awake early and Josh wasn't getting dropped off until 9AM so we rode our bicycles down to Old Towne at 7:45AM, sat at Old Towne Coffee and Chocolates and shared a cup of coffee and a fresh-from-the-oven apple fritter.

It took 15 minutes to get down there (slightly less) and about 20 minutes to get home (I was burning out). It was very slightly misting, and because of the hour of the weekend morning, traffic was minimal. It wasn't scary like I for some reason thought it would be. It was hard getting up some of the hills though (the hills here are bigger than in Mount Horeb - but I still made it up every one!). It was so much fun though! Now I've officially "earned" a fat bottom girl bicycle riding sticker. If such a thing were to exist.

No comments: